Thursday, July 31, 2008

Interview with Diana

Okay, this is just a random interview with Diana. Enjoy I guess lol.

Carlos: Good Morning Diana. How are you today?

Diana: Good, and You?

Carlos: I'm wonderful, Well first of all, I want to say congrats for winning the baseball championship, how did you guys do it?

Diana: well, it was cuz of me, THE STAR!

Carlos: Well we all know that is NOT the case. Well anyways, do you enjoy playing the game of baseball? The All-American Pastime

Diana: yes, i like it alot.. its like my favorite thing to do.. its all about hitting, catchin, throwning, sliding and all that baseball stuff and getting dirty!


 

Carlos: Yes I am sure it really is a fun thing to do. Well what are you doing now, that the season is over?


 

Diana: umm all i do it stay home, and do nothing.


 

Carlos: Well I am sure that is quite boring. How do you feel this year's summer vacation was less entertaining than last year's?


 

Diana: cuz i didnt go to mexico, *so many tears*


 

Carlos: Well we all know it was extremely fun, but in another subject, what are your plans for your incoming seventh grade year?


 

Diana: umm, i wanna do good in school, keep up my good grades, and have fun all year!


 

Carlos: Really? Well good luck, and we can all agree that 7th grade is really the funnest school year. Do you know what you are going to do with your life, after you graduate middle and high school?


 

Diana: umm, i havent thought of that yet, but what i forsure know is that im gonna go to college


 

Carlos: That is an extremely important thing to do; I really hope and wish you luck in pursuing your career. Well that's all the time I have today, it was a pleasure interviewing you today! Thanks for your time!


 

Diana: no, thank you! comment my new myspace pics! Visit Diana's myspace at http://www.myspace.com/d_jolly  


 

No comments: