Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vacations are so boring!

Vacations this year are soooo boring, and seem to go on for ever! Last year;s vacations were somewhat fun. We went to mexico and had much fun there. It would rain every day, and me and my cousins would always have fun haha. I remember the day when me, cheo, Rana, and Sergio went Ding-Dong Ditching, and we almost got caught haha. And right after we were about to start running after knocking on a house, it started to pour, and we got so wet. Damn those were fun times lol.

But this year's vacations are cheapy. We didn't go anywhere, and I haven't even left the county since last year. :( I want to go to Six Flags or to Los Angeles. Damn I seriously can't wait for school to start haha. I know I'm going to have fore fun there, than being here doing nothing lol.

No comments: